With the introduction of The Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997, amended in 1999, employee safety training is more essential now than at any other time in the past.
You must keep a written record of your fire risk assessment if your business has 5 or more people.
As such Hazlemere Fire Protection Services have developed a range of fire safety training courses tailored to meet a variety of customer needs and suitable for all levels of delegate experience. Our training courses are reviewed regularly to include the latest legislative changes and are delivered to a guaranteed standard by our qualified and experienced professional instructors.
Fire Awareness Training
- How Fire's Start
- Extinguisher Types - DVD
- Safe Application of Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket usage
- Current Legislation Signs/Extinguishers
- Practical Fire Demonstration (client participation)
- Individual Certification
Fire Warden Training
- Content from Fire Awareness Training
- Individual certification
- Practical fire demonstration (Client Participation)
- DVD fire and smoke
- DVD fire marshalling